NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR BE SELECTED.
1. Guest Selection Period: The video submission period begins on Tuesday February 14, 2012 and ends on June 30, 2012. Guest selections will be made from July 1, 2012 through July 12, 2012. Winners will be announced on Friday July 13, 2012.
2. Eligibility: The Going Ike Guest Search is open to anyone within the continental United States and Canada to individuals who are of the age of sixteen years old (16) or older as of the date of entry, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access during the Going Ike Guest Selection period. Entrants under the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (and at least eighteen years old) (18) must have permission from their parents or legal guardians to participate. Participation in the Going Ike Guest Search constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. To Enter: You may enter the Going Ike Guest Search in one of two (2) ways:
(a) Online Entry. Visit www.goingike.com/guestsearch during the official Video Submission Period and fill out the official entry form and follow the directions for submitting your video. By submitting a video and official entry form, you will be entered into the Going Ike Guest Selection process.
(b) Alternative Entry. You can also enter through mail by sending video and a fully completed official entry form to: PO BOX 970 Elmer, NJ 08318. All mail-in entries received by Going Ike will be entered into the Going Ike Guest Selection process.
Only one entry per person, per e-mail address per year is permitted, regardless of method of entry. Entrants submitting multiple entries or violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
4. Video Entry: All videos must be 1 to 3 minutes in length. Videos cannot contain nudity, profanity, and lewd or explicit material or contain copyrighted video material or music. Any videos containing the above material or methods will void all such entries by such methods and will not be used by any means what so ever in the Going Ike Guest Search process.
Video should contain these four basic pieces of information:
(a) Who you are. Let us know your full name or nick name, your age, and why you love to fish!
(b) Why Going Ike should come fish with you. Explain to us why you want to fish with Ike and why the show needs to come to your favorite fishing hole.
(c) The location of where we will be fishing. Tell us the name of the body of water and corresponding town or city it is located in. It can be a pond, lake, reservoir, river, stream, bay, ocean, or whatever!
(d) What the challenge will be. Tell us what we will be fishing for, how we are going to catch them, if we are going to be fishing from a big boat, small boat, or from the bank. And tell us what the challenge time limit will be. There are no restrictions on the number or type of species of fish or whether it’s fresh or salt water. Anything goes!
5. Guest Selection: All Going Ike Guest Selection entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the guest selection process, to be held the month after the day following the Guest Selection Period ends (guest selection will be done from July 1 through July 12, 2012). Independent persons at C-9/Pro Edge Productions will conduct the guest selection process and winners will be selected based on excitement, energy, personality, location, and challenge based from all eligible entries received during the official guest selection time period (February 14, 2012 through June 30, 2012). Going Ike guest selection is final and binding.
6. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of the final guest selection announcement on July 13, 2012, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. Guest winners who are minors will be contacted through the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release or release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the guest spot selection may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from the remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7. Official Rules: By entering the Going Ike Guest Selection process, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Going Ike Guest Selection process is offered by Going Ike, PO Box 970 Elmer, NJ 08318, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By entering the Going Ike Guest Selection Process, you further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Going Ike Guest Selection Process, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Going Ike Guest Selection or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Going Ike Guest Selection to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Going Ike Guest Selection; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Going Ike Guest Selection. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and C-9/Pro Edge Productions decisions in all respects relative to the Going Ike Guest Selection are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL GOING IKE, C-9 PRODUCTIONS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE GOING IKE GUEST SELECTION, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT GOING IKE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT EXCEED $5. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Going Ike Guest Selection process and winning a guest spot, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in the Going Ike TV Show, promotional spots, advertising, web blasts, newsletters, and on the Going Ike website located at www.goingike.com without additional compensation. All entries become property of Going Ike, C-9 Productions, and Pro Edge Productions and none of the submissions will be acknowledged or returned.
Going Ike reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Going Ike Guest Selection process in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Going Ike Guest Selection process is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Going Ike reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Going Ike, in its sole discretion. The Going Ike Guest Selection process is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Going Ike Guest Selection is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in these Going Ike Guest Selection process, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Going Ike, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Going Ike Guest Selection process. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of New Jersey, excluding rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Going Ike Guest Selection Process or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the state of New Jersey.
10. Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of all of the Official Rules for the Going Ike Guest Selection process, go to www.goingike.com. For a list of the guest selection winners (available at least seven (7) days after the end of the Going Ike Guest Selection Announcement on July 13, 2012), go to www.goingike.com
11. Going Ike Mailing Address: PO Box 970, Elmer, NJ 08318.
Back to Top